Visitors can, by reservation, tour the winery, the Borgo and taste Mosnel wines accompanied by locally-produced food specialties. Bicycles and picnic knapsacks are available for individual or guided trips along two recommended routes, the Percorso delle Rose (Route of the Roses – 4 km) and the Percorso del Tasso (Route of the Yew Tree – 7 km), which wind through the 41 hectares of our organically-cultivated estate vineyards.
- Guided Tours of the winery along with a tasting of our DOCG Franciacortas, accompanied by locally-produced salumi and cheeses
- Walking and bicycling tours of the vineyards, with possibility to order a picnic basket;
Hours and availability
A guided tour averages one hour and fifteen minutes. The tours must be reserved a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Max 12 people per tour/group
Four guided visits are available every day, by reservation only:
10am, 11.30am, 2.30pm and 4.30pm
Tours are scheduled to permit a complete sanitization of the rooms between one visit and the following one, to grant a safe setting for all our visitors.
Please note that according to Covid-19 restriction:
- We ask for punctuality and respect of timetable in order to permit us to sanitize the locals before and after your visit.
- At the entrance we will measure you the temperature. If more than 37.5°C is strictly forbidden to enter and take part to the visit and/or tasting.
- Face mask is compulsory
- We will ask you to wash your hands and sanitize them
- Keep distance during visit and tasting of at least 1m between people. During the visit a maximum of 4 people are permitted to seat at the same round table in order to keep the required distance between each other. Is not allowed to leave your seat during the tasting
For visiting the wine cellar we recommend wearing clothing suitable to the low temperatures and humid conditions there, even in the summertime. No animals are allowed in the cellar. Tours are normally in Italian. Tours may be requested in English, German, or French.